Grab here happy children’s day images & wallpapers 2018. Send happy children day quotes 2017 to your friends and neighbors. On 14th November which is Tuesday “Children’s Day” is a day recognised to celebrate with children. Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru’s birthday is celebrated as children. shares the best happy Children’s Day quotes, cards, wishes, and messages with pictures. Also check happy children day short essay writings and short speech’s.
Happy Children’s Day Images 2017 Quotes Wishes Greeting Messages SMS Wallpapers Whatsapp Status In Telugu English For Facebook
Children’s Day Wallpapers 2017
Children are living god’s, children are antidote for mood-out and to relief stress , also children bring a smile to one’s face. Children are one of the most treasured possessions on earth. Children are loved by one and all. Thus, Children’s Day is celebrated to commemorate the healthy growth and happiness of children. While every nation has its own day dedicated to children, in India children’s day is celebrated on November 14th on behalf of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. On this day every person will share cute children’s day pictures to one another.
Happy Children’s Day Quotes 2017
- We cannot fashion our children after our desires, we must have them and love them as God has given them to us. – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- Every child is an artist, the problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up – Pablo Picasso
- A child can always teach an adult three things: to be happy for no reason, to be always busy with something and know how to demand with all his might what you want. – Paulo Coelho
- I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. – Martin Luther King
- Treat your kid like a darling for the first five years. For the next five years, scold them. By the time they turn sixteen, treat them like a friend. Your grown up children are your best friends. – Chanakya
- The secret of genius is to preserve the spirit of the child into old age, which means never losing your enthusiasm. – Aldous Huxley
Children’s Day Wishes 2017
The nicest of Children’s Day is that you can continue celebrating this day no matter how old you are. Although if you want to celebrate in a more consistent way at your age you can share a few phrases that make us remember those years.
Happy Childrens day Whatsapp Status Messages
- While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
- What is a home without children? Quiet.
- Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man.
- We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today.
- You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have for instance.
- Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it.
- Children are the world’s most valuable resource and its best hope for the future.
Children’s Day Messages & Wishes
Children are the world’s most valuable resources and its best hope for the future. Happy Children’s Day 2018! send thse happy childrens day wishes or messages to your friends and family members. Hope this Happy Children’s Day helps us realize our motive towards the upliftment of our kids and work together to bring up a healthy new generation. Wish you a Happy Children’s Day!
Children spread joy and happiness in every season,
as they are most beautiful creation of God
They spread fragrance of love wherever they go
And stay where they get love.
Happy Children’s Day!
Cheers n jolly time, coz it’s Children’s Day
Hold them close and sing them songs
Let’s celebrate the spirit of childhood on this International Children’s Day!
Of love and care…
Realm of imagination…
Joy of growing up…
Happy Children’s Day!
What is life without children
Like a world without the sun, stars and moon
Blessed are the ones who have children
Shower all your love on them
Happy Children’s Day
బాలల దినోత్సవం గ్రీటింగ్స్
- “లక్ష్యాన్ని సాధించలేని జ్ఞానం నిరోపయోగమైనది”
- “వైఫల్యం ఎదురవగానే నిరాస చెందకూడదు…..అది కొత్త ప్రేరణకు నాంది కావాలి”
- “సమయానికి కొలమానం సంవత్సరాలు గడిచిపోవడం కాదు.. ఆ కాలంలో మనం ఏం సాధించామనేది ముఖ్యం”
- “మితిమీరిన విశ్రాంతి అన్ని విధాలా అనర్ధం!”
Essay Writing & Speech Of Children’s Day
Short essay 1:
Children’s Day is celebrated on Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru’s birthday – 14th November every year. November 20th, 1959 was selected as the day of celebrating Rights of the Child. Children’s Day was first proclaimed in 1925 by the world conference for the well-being of children. Soon, the act was accepted in 1954. Children’s Day is also known as Bal Divas which is celebrated every year on the same date. It is belived that children’s are God precious gifts from the almighty. Chacha Nehru worked great for the well being education and welfare of the children. And because of his affectionate nature towards kids he was termed as Chacha Nehru.